How to get Started
Introductory Course | $49
This course is designed to give the new student an introduction into Kenpo and allows you to evaluate the quality of instruction and the system. In your first two lessons you will be learning requirements towards your first belt rank, including stances, blocks, strikes, kicks, and self-defense techniques. The purpose of the first two lessons is to give you a chance to make an educated decision based on your experience. Lesson times are available seven days a week and can be adjusted to meet most people’s busy schedules.
- 2 private lessons with a certified instructor
- Call today to set up a tour or schedule your first lesson.
- Normal operating times: 10:00AM – 9:00PM (Mon-Sun)
Group Workout Program
Designed for students who have aquired rank of orange or above.
- Access to two group workouts per week
- $75 per month
- No contract
- Private Lessons needed to achieve rank
Private Lesson Program
Customized lessons that fit your schedule. Learn at an accelerated rate to maximize understanding and detail.
- Learn at your own pace
- Customized to your abilities
- Lesson times that fit your schedule
- Achieve rank faster
- Learn from a certified instructor
- Adult Classes included
- No contract
All pricing listed above are for new and current students, White belt through 1st Brown. Black belts please call for pricing 859-266-3734.
Introductory Course - 2 Private Lessons for $49
Kenpo Karate specializes in private instruction with certified instructors and flexible schedules.